Incident Reporting Software >> WHS Software
The importance of good WHS SoftwareThe need to have a modern WHS software is vast when it comes to responsible organisation safety management. But the management of work health and safety doesn't have to be complicated. WHS software is designed to help organisations comply effectively with their workplace health and safety obligations in a simple manner. An organisations with the right WHS tools will eliminate penalties and policies that arise from communication breakdowns, manual reporting errors, and outdated compliance documentation.
What is the WHS software?Work health and safety (WHS) software is designed to improve the health and safety processes. It involves establishing a system for a set of procedures, plans, and policies that help manage safety in the workplace helping reduce the risks of illnesses and injuries from the workplace's operations and when these areas do occur, establishin workflows to manage them.
The significant processes include:
- Training and induction
- Management of contractors
- Management of hazards
- Incident reporting
- Job safety assessments
WHS software streamlines and automates your organisations such that all compliance can be accounted for appropriately, ensure business resilience, and minimize risks.
Safety in the workplace isn't static, it can involve agile situations and so its important to ensure that the WHS software is also agile, highly configurable, mobile accessible, and insight-driven. This helps you work smart and offer flexible solutions to meet all the workplace health, safety, and compliance needs.
Putting in place powerful preventive and predictive insights of WHS management software helps with making data driven decisions and increases the efficiency in your operations while empowering and engaging the workforce to be smarter and faster in decision making, helping make a safer workplace.
This can involve digitising the safety management process, policies and procedures, safety plans, training and information, reporting, and monitoring of hazards and risks.
How mobile is real-time?With mobile devices, the core information of an accident can be accurately captured as an incident occurs. A staff member can log in incident classification, type, location, date, and time. Every health and safety practice within the workplace remains visible to the safety professionals at any time.
WHS mobile apps are designed to offer access to review and data in the field for your mobile gadgets. They're also eligible to push notifications for urgent corrective actions where necessary.
Also, it facilitates identification and reporting of safety concerns and ensures inspections, assessments, and audits are conducted anywhere at any given time. The direct input of incidents and hazards observation into the software applications with real-time reporting and notifications eliminates data lag.
WHS software can work on any device, which enables staff to report from the field through mobile. They enable their users to efficiently take photos, track GPS, capture signatures, and scan barcodes.
How WHS software helps improve safety in organisationsIt's widely known that safe workplaces benefits organisations in ensuring increased productivity, a happier workforce, and a healthier bottom line. Generally, WHS software improves how an organisations manages health and safety in its workspaces.
Typically, it helps with things such as:
- Risk management WHS software helps in the identification of workplace hazards, creating risk profiles, and prioritising on the relevant corrective actions.
- Worker management Manage your staff, contractors, visitors, and the general public. It also helps in the management of crucial worker information, such as training records and assessed competencies.
- Reporting Provides access to safety statistics through to dashboard reports in real-time.
- Contractor management prequalification processes specifically for contracting companies together with the completion of the online induction, supply of licenses, and all other relevant documents.
- Incident management tools for recording and implementation of all the incidents such as near misses, property damages, injuries, and environmental incidents.
- Chemical management compliance relating to the handling, use, and storage of chemicals through leveraging the extensive databases of chemical safety information.
- Policies and procedures Makes it simple to manage authoring, approval, and distribution of key compliance documents like policies and SWPs (safe work procedures)
The appropriate WHS software works wonders, and the organisations tends to experience many benefits. As we all know, safety is a priority in every workplace, and with this software, you're able to comply with all the safety regulations and offer various ways to improve all aspects of your operations.
Setup online WHS Software?See how your WHS process can be streamlined with an online WHS software: